A favourite autumn dessert. Fluffy and delicious for all to enjoy.
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 60 minutes
Passive Time 60-90 minutes
- 9 ″ x 13″ cake pan greased
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- teaspoon ¼salt
- 3 eggs
- cup buttermilk
- 1 cup Olive Oil with 2 teaspoons of Yesh
- 1 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup flaked coconut/almond
- 1 cup chopped walnuts/pecans
- 1 cup raisins/dates
- cup softened CBD butter
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 4 cups powdered sugar/coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, buttermilk, Yesh CBD & Olive oil, sugar and vanilla in a separate bowl. Mix well.
- Add flour mixture to the Oil mixture. Stir well.
- Combine shredded carrots, coconut, walnuts and raisins in a separate bowl.
- Add carrot mixture to batter and mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove cake from oven and let cool.
- While cake is cooling – In a medium bowl, combine butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla to make the frosting.
- Beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Frost cake with icing.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Cut and serve.